Wednesday 15 February 2012

Quick Reminder on Giving


So today I was reading Mastin's latest post, "Here's How to Get EVERYTHING Your Hearts Desires", and I couldn’t help but share this with you:


What if there was no such thing as competition or a need to crush other people. What if we are all unique and perfect expressions of Love? What if you were sent to GIVE all you’ve got to yourself and then to others, and in that giving – you allow the Uni-verse to give to you in bigger and better ways that your mind cannot imagine?

This isn’t just some airy fairy shit that I’m talking about. I went from couch surfing and broke to being on Oprah’s Lifeclass, making more money in a recession that I ever did before and so much more – all from GIVING! Giving is the new paycheck! This is real shit. I don’t say this for my health or to blow smoke… I’m breaking down how to get out of that funk. Add value and value will be added unto you. Not once, not twice, but all the time.

See to raise others my friends and you will be raised.

You’re a star Mastin. Thanks for reminding me.

Love and marvel,

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...